Manufacturing Costing Accountant (Part Qualified) – Brafe Engineering Limited is looking to strengthen their finance team and are seeking a Manufacturing Costing Accountant (Part Qualified) to join their team based in Woodbridge, Suffolk.
Brafe Engineering Limited are an employee owned company and we are a world leading UK manufacturer of high specification alloy castings supporting global customers with an end-to end single service solution.
As the successful Manufacturing Costing Accountant (Part Qualified) you will have a high degree of flexibility and a ‘can do’ attitude. Reporting to the Finance Manager you will support them in enabling the finance team to provide relevant and timely costing formation to meet the needs of the business. Your key duties will include:
- Design and Implement and maintain an appropriate product costing reporting system that will be used to drive cost efficiencies, pricing decisions and enable management of costs of production.
- Preparing financial reports for the Management team, departmental managers and results owners.
- Assisting preparation of management information on all aspects of the business, including month end results, budgets and forecasts as well as daily/weekly/monthly KPIs.
- Working closely with the rest of the finance team to support the day to day activities of the finance department.
Skills and Attributes:
- An experienced manufacturing accountant who has proven ability to create and use product cost and profitability information to help the business make pricing and operational decisions.
- A flexible approach to their work with a good mix of initiative and teamwork and a “can do” attitude.
- Management and financial accounting skills and experience in a production and customer service driven environment
- Part qualified CIMA would be a preference, but also qualified by experience will be considered.
- Ambitious, with a good attention to detail and an ability to understand manufacturing processes and challenge how and why things are done.
An excellent salary is on offer up to £35,000 depending on experience. You will work 37 hours a week. Holiday entitlement is 25 days per annum plus Bank Holidays. Great benefits are on offer including: a highly competitive pension and life cover and study support is available.
If you have the relevant experience and are interested in this role apply by forwarding your CV.