Brafe Engineering Limited are currently recruiting for a Pattern Maker to join their team based in Woodbridge, Suffolk.
Brafe Engineering Limited are an employee-owned company, and we are a world leading UK manufacturer of high specification alloy castings supporting global customers with an end-to end single service solution. As a business, we believe in investing in the 3 P’s; People, Plant & Process and that investing time and resource into these areas will be a key factor into the company’s future performance and competitiveness.
The successful Pattern Maker Your key duties will include:
- Interpreting customer product design and using hand and machine tools, including 3D additive manufacture techniques,
- To create full-size patterns and core boxes in wood, resin or plastics which are then used for production of metal castings. This involves interpreting 2D & 3D drawings to optimise manufacture of the products and involves the consideration of subsequent manufacturing operations.
Skills and Attributes:
- Dedicated, skilled and self-sufficient Pattern Maker.
- Exceptional attention to detail and consciousness approach to melting.
- Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines, while retaining quality standards.
- Forward thinking individual, able to challenge the status quo and develop.
- Have a passion for engineering, forever pushing the boundaries of the Foundry, embracing, and striving the latest technology developments.
An excellent salary depending on experience. You will work 37 hours a week hour (Monday to Thursday 08:30 – 16:30, Friday 08:30 – 16:00). Holiday entitlement is 25 days per annum plus Bank Holidays. Great benefits are on offer including: a highly competitive pension and life cover. All PPE included including Overalls and Workwear. Including full-face respiratory helmets.
If you have the relevant experience and are interested in this role apply by forwarding your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org