Brafe Engineering Limited we are an employee owned company and we are a world leading UK manufacturer of high specification alloy castings supporting global customers with an end-to end single service solution.
Are you a Welding Engineer who is CSWIP qualified? Are you able to take ownership of welding practices across the business including the development of processes and procedures? Have you had involvement in NDT together with the organising of welding trials, physical testing and manage a team of Inspectors? If so, our successful engineering business need you on our team.
What will you be doing?
Providing expert support and guidance for welding operations you’ll also be responsible for:
- Provide guidance and be the responsible person for welding/NDT
- Manage a team of Inspectors
- Ensure calibration and maintenance of welding equipment
- Interface with supply chain and facility teams.
- Ensure welder qualifications are maintained within facilities and at suppliers with supply chain.
- Undertaking Procedure Qualification Record development, testing and formal approval of welding procedure specifications.
- Also Assisting with preparation and transmittal of welding documentation to production areas.
What experience do you need?
You’ll already be working as a Welding Engineer within a manufacturing / engineering environment, you’ll also need:
- Degree / HND (or similar) within mechanical engineering
- CSWIP accredited
- Experience in the management of Employees
- IWE or EWE accredited (highly desirable)
- Knowledge of MIG/MAG, TIG and SAW processes
- Strong communication skills
An excellent salary depending on experience. You will minimum of 37 hours a week. Holiday entitlement is 25 days per annum plus Bank Holidays. Great benefits are on offer including: a highly competitive pension and life cover and study support is available.
If you have the relevant experience and are interested in this role apply by forwarding your CV to email@example.com